A Variety of grant and scholarship opportunities are
Due dates are approximate - be sure to read through each grant application carefully, and completely fill it out and return as directions require.
1. FA Davis Scholarship Application - Deadline May
2. Freedom Village at Brandywine Scholarship
Employee Based must contact employer
3. Career Link - Chester County Residents must apply the
30 days prior to Level 4 (during Level 3).
May qualify to recieve some funds for Level IV.
3. Harvey Thomas Loan - Open January 31-March 31
4. Horatio Alger Scholarship - Opens March 15 (CTCE scholarship)
5. The Michaels Organization
6. PA-PNA Scholarship - Spring and Fall each year
7. PASFAA Scholarship Deadline May 1, 2018
8. Soroptimist Scholarship Apply July-November
9. WISP (no deadline but review takes 2 months)
10. Independence Blue
Cross Grant - Nurses for Tomorrow
Information sent out December or February each year; Mentor –Mentee, can reapply
11. Martha Bohlayer Scholarship – from the Brandywine Health Foundation - Application due ~ March each year. The award is a $1,000 credit to the student’s tuition at the Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU) Practical Nursing Program
Please note, the CCIU application has a separate on-line
application, and the students need to log in using the code
Students can link to the application site here:
12. Alma Newlin Educational Fund – from the Health and Wellness Foundation of Southern Chester County due ~ February
13. Nightingale Scholarship - due ~ January to April each year, copy and paste link in your browser:
14. Be sure to check with your place of employment to see if they offer any scholarships!